Posted by on Jan 21, 2009 in fiber | 3 comments

Wheat-ear remix

I’ve made steady progress on the wheat-ear pullover. I might have made more progress if I hadn’t left it at a friends house on Saturdays. I have cast on the underarm stitches since this raglan has a snug arm fit. I’ve also finished the cables, so its time to figure out the bust dart shaping.

Wheat-ear remix

I’m wondering if my neckline will be snugger than the pattern pictures, but we will see after the top is blocked. The cables shine, but I’m ready for the simple land of stockinette.

Tapestry Cowl

My tapestry cowl didn’t get much action this week, because it takes a bit more concentration than I can muster some nights and my usual methods of keeping track of my place on the chart keep popping off so I’ve basically been losing my place and tired of re-doing sections. I need something else, like maybe a set of pattern tamers.