Pattern: Labyrinth by Wendy Wendy Bernard Raveled Here
Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed (discontinued) 5.5 skeins in 08 green and 0.5 skein in 12 Sap Green
Needles: US 6 (4mm) Crystal Palace Circular
1) Added an inch more plain rows before starting the waist decreases
2) Added HBD (aka Short Rows) to fit my ample bust
3) Shortened the overall length of the waist decreases by eliminating plain rows
4) Shortened the waist section by half (I am only 5’4″)
5) Shortened the overall length of the hip increases by eliminating plain rows
6) Replaced hem with the Sahara hemline & used a 1×1 rib with tubular BO.
7) Used tubular BO for sleeves and neckline
Facts to remember: Just because your regular bra does not show when you are standing still does not mean that you will feel comfortable or not show said bra all night at a party. Keep the slinky low profile bra in the ready for knits like these.
Things I love: Everything. I wore this sweater 4 times in the space of the 2 weeks after I finished it. The yarn is yummy. Why o why was it discontinued? The neckline is sexy. The fit is not tight but not too loose. And best of all Wendy told me, “very schexy!” on ravelry
Part of the current Sexy Knitters Club KAL.