The image is from a site that has demotivators.
Ali over on Skeins Her Way is having a contest to keep your knitting on track this summer. I thought I would jump in since I seem to be aimlessly drifting lately.
- Finish the Firebrick Mittens (ravelry) & get them ready to sale the pattern.
- Finish BILs socks
- Finish Prayer Sock Swap II socks
- Finish Labyrinth with the Sexy Knitters Club
- Frog & Re-cast on Churchable’s Mariners socks in LL sock
- Start Sanford’s ski hat in yarn provided by him
- Start Bubble Pullover from Norah’s Knitting Nature in Malabrigo
- Start one more Christmas gift. Most likely Bud’s in knitpicks lace
- Start Tomato by Wendy in knitpicks shine
- Start & Finish my Mom’s Christmas present in Knitpicks comfy
- Start & Finish my Dad’s Christmas present in LL Worsted
- Start & Finish Urchin in Noro Transitions
- Start & Finish Christmas Fiddle Faddle for our tree in random stash bits
- Start & Finish RPMs for Churchable in STR Mediumweight