Wendy’s Mexican Wedding Cakes
- 1 c soft butter or margarine
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla; cream until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour.
- Pinch off small pieces of stiff dough and flatten into circles on ungreased baking sheets, or shape into 1 inch balls.
- Bake at 400F for 8-10 min or until creamy tan in color.
- Roll in powdered sugar while hot. Cool.
- Roll in powdered sugar again.
Makes 5 dozen rich crisp cookies
Yummy! They keep seeming to disappear.