Katie’s Basic Flapjack
- 1 c Butter
- 1 c Soft Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/2 c Light Corn Syrup
- 6 c Oats
- Line 9"x13" Pan with foil and grease inside
- Melt first three ingredients (don’t boil!)
- combine with oats
- Spread in pan
- Cook 360 F for approximately 20-35 min or until golden
- Mark out squares while still warm
- Cool in tin
- Tip out, remove foil and cut with sharp knife
makes 40 cookies
Additions: you can add anything you like such as coconut, nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.
This created the most buzz at the cookie exchange. At church today, everyone asked me when I would be posting since they really wanted this recipe.