An A-line tank that will have you imagine that you are spending the day on a beach in the hot Caribbean climate. It can go from beach cover-up to strolling through the shops all the way to dinner at the fancy restaurant that overlooks the bay.
Simple easy to understand lace instructions. Just a little bit so that you can get the hang of yo and k2tog and ssk and how they create lacy images.
The pattern costs $6.50 and a portion of the proceeds go to Ravelry.
Sizes: Xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge
Bust sizes: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46) inches [76.2 (86.4, 96.5, 106.7, 116.8) cm]
- 6(6, 7, 8,8) skeins of Cotlin [70% Cotton, 30 % Linen;123yds/112.5m per 50g ball) or
- 4(4, 4, 5, 5) skeins of Cotton Ease [50 Cotton, 50% acrylic;207yds/188m per 100 g ball]
- US size 6 (4mm) circular or size to obtain gauge
- US size 6 (4mm) DPN or Straight for 3-needle-Bind-Off
- Stitch markers (4)
- Stitch holders or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
Washed 20.5 sts x 30 rows = 4” (10 cm)
Lace blocked 21 sts x 31 rows = 4” (10cm)
- Knitting in the round
- Know how to do yo, k2tog, ssk, and k3tog
- This pattern is designed for knitters who want to learn to knit lace. The pattern consists of words, charts, and helpful explanations.